Dr Georgie and Ed Rosenbaum are excited to welcome you back to NorthPointe Dental Clinic and want to let you know things may look a little different but our entire team is excited to treat you again.Our client and our staff safety is and always be our top concern.Our guidelines are set by Alberta Health Services and the Alberta Dental Association and College.Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic we have instituted additional protocols to ensure your safety. You will notice mane new precautionary measures, from new ways of scheduling your appointments to new protocols to ensure your safety and the safety of our team.
Our New COVID-19 Safe Practice Plan
- To ensure the health of our patients, prescreening procedures for patients at the time of booking, confirming, and arriving for your appointment including touch-less thermometer temperature checks upon check-in. No patients or staff will be permitted to stay in the office if they answer yes to the COVIDE-19 questions or have an increased temperature.
- To ensure the health of our team, daily Alberta Health Services self-assessment and prescreening of each team member prior to coming to work. Continuous monitoring and twice-daily logged, touch-less thermometer temperature checks whilst at work.
- To facilitate distancing and minimize contact with surfaces, personalized arrival procedures for patients including paperless completion of patient screening and consent on our website. All patients and team members will be provided with hand sanitizer upon entering into the practice and prior to exiting treatment areas.
- All patients, accompanying adults, and team members required to wear masks when inside the practice. Please wear a mask for your appointment.
- Adequate reduction and spacing of reception room seating and removal of all non-essential surface items (such as magazines, toys, books, etc) that can harbor or transfer germs of any kind. Hand sanitizers positioned throughout the clinic.
- Staff will ask you to wait in your car if more than 2-3 clients are in the waiting room and when you come from the back of the office billing and some appointments will be made by your provider to decrease the amount of time spent in the waiting room.
- Visible signage throughout the practice to enhance your awareness of health issues related to this pandemic as well as to ensure optimized traffic flow and distancing.
- Installation of sneeze guards or droplet barriers at all reception areas.
Providing a 1.5% hydrogen peroxide oral pre-rinse for all patients over 12 years old to minimize the risk of aerosol mediated virus transmission.
- Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures of all surfaces between patients as well as of all high-touch surfaces throughout the practice.
- Enhanced PPE including, face-shields, long sleeve gowns, and headcovers for clinical team members, and these are changed between patients.
- Enhanced nightly disinfection procedures of equipment and office fixtures like computers, keyboards, telephones, tablets, chairs, doorknobs, and buttons that may be touched unconsciously.
- Disinfection of all outside mail and packages that enter the building.
Longer appointment times for you to prepare and complete all appointment tasks and duties in the safest and most comprehensive manner, as well as to facilitate spacing and enhanced cleaning and PPE. As well as staggered appointments times to limit how many people come and go at a time.
- High-risk patients to contracting covid19 will be given appointment times before we start the day as needed.
- Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any questions regarding your health and safety.
Northpointe Dental Clinic
Calgary, AB T3K 5J6
© 2020 Designed & Developed By 151 Digital